STEP 2. Submit the Action Sheet for processing and evaluation at any of the Processing Windows together with the following:
- Original and photocopies of Transcript of Records with Special Order and Date of Graduation (Graduates of government schools and institutions/programs accredited by recognized accredited agencies under the FAAP are exempted from SO [B]). Graduates of New Schools/degree Programs must submit School Recognition and/or Permit to operate.
- Original and photocopy of NSO-issued Birth Certificate (in NSO security paper; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from the Local Civil Registrar)
- Original and photocopies of Marriage Contract in NSO security paper (for married female only; if NSO copy not very clear, bring copy from local civil registrar).
- Four (4) passport size colored pictures in white background with complete name tag.
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
- Notarized Related Learning Experience (RLE) Summary, O.R./D.R. Cases, and other specific documents as required by the Commission and/or Professional Regulatory Board.
NOTE: Secure the following from the processor upon approval of your application:
- Computerized Application form (CAF)
- Permanent Examination and Registration Record card (PERRC) (for first-timers)
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
STEP 3. Pay examination fee at any of the Cashier Window. Get Official Receipt.
- Baccalaureate Degree - P 600.00
- Non-Baccalaureate Degree - P400
- Removal - P300.00
STEP 4. Pay for metered documentary stamps and mailing envelope with metered documentary stamps at the CSC.
STEP 5. Accomplish the CAF, PERRC, and NOA. Indicate the Official Receipt number, date, and amount on the CAF.
STEP 6. Proceed to any of the Issuance Windows for final review of qualifications and documents and issuance of NOA, Applicant's Stub, Program of Examination, Examinee's Guide and Self-Instruction Sheet.
STEP 7. Keep the Notice of Admission, Official Receipt, and the Applicant's Stub. Bring these with you on the first day of the examination. For further information, read the General Instructions at the back page of the Notice of Admission, Program of Examination, Examinee's guide and Self-Instruction Sheet.
STEP 8. Bring your NOA when you verify with the PRC your school and building assignment which will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) three(3) working days before the examination date.