- 2 OR MORE PENCILS
- NOTICE OF ADMISSION
- PRC RECEIPT
- BLACK BALLPEN
- 1 METER-POSTAGE STAMPED WINDOW MAILING ENVELOPE
- 1 BIG BROWN ENVELOPE
- 1 TRANSPARENT/PLASTIC LONG ENVELOPE
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR
To avoid any additional inconveniences on the day of the nurse licensurse examination, examinees must remember that the following items and behaviors are strictly prohibited during the conduct of the exams:
- CELLULAR PHONES, BEEPERS AND THE LIKE
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- REVIEW NOTES, BOOKS, NOTES
- CRAM SHEETS, CODIGOS, ETC.
- LADIES BAGS, SHOULDER BAGS, ATTACHE CASE, BACK PACKS
- GIVING SIGNS/GESTURES
- TALKING WITH OTHER EXAMINEES
The November 2009 Nursing Board Exam will start at exactly 8 AM nationwide. Late examinees will not be admitted. Examinees are advised to visit the school and room where they are assigned to take the exam at least one day before the exam.
- Last-Minute Reminders for Nursing Board Examinees
- PRC School & Room Assignments for November 2009 Nursing Board Exam
Don't be left behind. Get all the latest updates only at Pinoy R.N. Submit your e-mail address below.