- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
Successful examinees must pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2009-2012.
The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination in Manila as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Monday and Tuesday, April 6 and 7, 2009, with morning (8:00 A.M.) and afternoon (1:00 P.M.) sessions at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City. All must come in their white gala uniform, nurses cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage.
Oathtaking tickets for the National Capital Region (NCR) and nearby regions will be available at the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) at 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate Manila, starting March 2, 2009.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Check back for the posting of the schedule for the regional oath-taking.
November 2008 Nurse Licensure Examination Results