Registration for New Nurses in Manila and Pampanga - www.PinoyRN.co.nr
Registration Schedule for New Nurses in Cebu - www.PinoyRN.co.nr
Successful examinees should personally register and sign the Roster of Registered Professionals. Listed below are the requirements for initial registration:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
- 2010 Community Tax (Cedula);
- Two (2) pieces passport-size pictures (colored with white background and name tag);
- One (1) piece 1”x1” picture (colored with white background and name tag);
- One (1) piece documentary stamps;
- One (1) piece short brown envelope with name and profession;
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (original copy for presentation purposes only); and
- Initial Registration Fee of P600.00 and Annual Registration Fee of P450.00 for 2010-2013.
The Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration will be issued 3-4 months after the initial registration.