- Online Verification of Academic Records (OVAR)
- Online Verification of Eligibility System (OVES)
- Online Verification of Room Assignments (OVERA)
- Professional Identification Card Availability Verification (PICAV)
- Online Verification of Registered Professionals (OVRP)
- Online Board Examination Application System (OBEAS)
- Online Renewal Application System (ORAS)
- Online Verification of Rating of Failed Examinee (OVRFE)
Lyle, RN Labels: Board of Nursing, December 2009 Nursing Board Exam Results, PRC, PRC Application, PRC Board Rating
Hours of waiting and long lines will soon be a thing of the past at the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as the regulatory body will soon be utilizing an online system for most of its services.
The initiative is part of President Aquino's 22-point platform and policy pronouncement on labor and employment.
Once established, the public will have online access to the following PRC services:
The PRC eServices initiative, once completed, will be available in all PRC Regional Offices nationwide.
PRC to Go Online with eServices
Board of Nursing|December 2009 Nursing Board Exam Results|PRC|PRC Application|PRC Board Rating|