Congratulations to all who passed!
Download COMPLETE June 2007 Nursing Exam Results:
- June 2007 Nurses (PDF Version)
- June 2007 Nurses (Microsoft Word Version)
- June 2007 Nurses (Notepad Text Version)
- Topnotchers June 2007 Nurse Licensure Exam (PDF Version)
- Successful June 2006 Retakers (DoLE site)
- Successful June 2006 Retakers (Microsoft Word Version - Courtesy of in&out)
Examinees who did not pass the examination may apply for the December 2007 Nurses Licensure Examination from September 17, 2007 to September 28, 2007.
The registration of successful examinees in alphabetical order is scheduled as follows:
- Oct. 17, 2007 A JOSE - ALLOSO
- Oct. 18, 2007 ALMACEN - ARZOLA
- Oct. 19, 2007 ASAARI - BASUEL
- Oct. 22, 2007 BATA - BUGUINA
- Oct. 23, 2007 BUHAT - CAPUZ
- Oct. 24, 2007 CARA - COMPUESTO
- Oct. 25, 2007 CONAG - DAZO
- Oct. 26, 2007 DE AQUINO - DIMZON
- Oct. 29, 2007 DIN - ESTURCO
- Oct. 30, 2007 ETANG - GAMUYAO
- Oct. 31, 2007 GAN - GUZON
- Nov. 2, 2007 HABABAG - LABUTONG
- Nov. 5, 2007 LACABA - LOQUIAS
- Nov. 6, 2007 LOR - MANZON
- Nov. 7, 2007 MAON - MALOS
- Nov. 8, 2007 MOMBLAN - OLVIDO
- Nov. 9, 2007 OMABTANG - PASUSTENTO
- Nov. 12, 2007 PATACSIL - RADIN
- Nov. 13, 2007 RAFA - ROMUTAP
- Nov. 14, 2007 RONATO - SAQUING
- Nov. 15, 2007 SARA - TABUZO
- Nov. 16, 2007 TAC-AN - TUPPAL
- Nov. 19, 2007 TURA - WADINGAN
- Nov. 20, 2007 WAGA – ZUYCO
Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), 2 sets of metered documentary stamps, and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2007-2010.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on Tuesday, October 2, 2007 at 8:00 o’clock in the morning for surnames starting with A – J; and 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon for surnames starting with K – Z, at the Araneta Coliseum, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City. All must come in their white gala uniform, nurses cap, white duty shoes, without earrings, hair not touching the collar and without corsage.
Tickets will be available starting Wednesday, August 29, 2007 at the Ground Floor of PRC – Main Building, Sampaloc, Manila.
Notice: Our webserver bandwidth allocation maxed out due to heavy usage resulting to dead links. Files have been re-uploaded to different servers. Download links are now available again.